Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why Japanese, Kaneisha?

Because it's exciting! Because the characters are strange, and strangely appealing. Because there's something amazing about getting the pronunciation of a new Japanese word just right. Because I want to read untranslated manga and watch anime without subtitles, and I want to learn more about Japanese culture.

Why Japanese? Because it's fun, it's new, and I just can't bring myself to leave it alone. After these first two weeks, I'm finding that it's a little difficult to retain all the new vocabulary. But I'm sure that the longer I keep at it, the more it will stick. Ad so begins my fantastic voyage into the magical world of Japanese!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. これからおせわになります。 ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんばんわかねいしゃ。わたしもあにめをみます!
    じゃあまたあした!

    ReplyDelete
  4. それはとてもかわいいいぬですよ!

    ReplyDelete