Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Communication is かぎ (Key)!

Ultimately, I'm taking this class to expand and improve my communication. I think communication is about connecting with other people— just linguistically, culturally, on every level. I think it's a goal worth working toward. I feel that this podcast project will help me towards this goal in a variety of ways. Not only will I be communicating with my classmates to work towards a goal, but I'll be putting the communication skills (reading, writing, and cultural) to use in hopes of connecting with others through Japanese.

There's a website dedicated to one girl who- like me- wanted nothing more than to make this kind of connection. She's not real, but this is her story! Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. エリンの「にほんごできます」はとてもかわいくて、やくにたちますよ。

    But, we all know the real reason why you want communication skills. If you can't make friends in this country, try another :p

    Haha, just kidding ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. そうですね?すごいとおもいます。そして、don't be silly. My awesomeness knows no bounds! \^_^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. いいですね! I hope you connect with a lot of people through your video podcast! がんばって!

    ReplyDelete